Wireless Door Opener - Door control is easy with these Automatic Door Openers, especially if you need something that is ADA compliant for your commercial doors.
Features • Regenerative drive or continuous duty operation • Non-handed • 95° door opening • Push and pull side mounting • Push-and-Go (ADA1015P Kit must be connected) • Power Close (ADA1015P Kit must be connected) • RF Radio Frequency stainless steel push buttons • Integral RF receiver • Shock absorbing arm • 693T (black) and 689 (aluminum) covers standard • 24 VDC input port • ADA1015P hardware kit • Built-in ON/OFF Switch • Auxiliary activation input port • Maximum door width - 48" • Maximum door weight - 250 lbs
Easy to Install
• Regenerative Power System eliminates need to wire power to opening
• 24VDC transformer kit allows unit to plug into an outlet
• Integral RF receiver paired with weatherized RF push buttons (included) for simple installation
• Includes 24VDC transformer, armored door cord with end links and 50 feet of low voltage connection cable
• Push and pull side mounting
• Controls doors up to 48” wide and 250 lbs in weight
• Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Built-in battery back-up allows for over 2000 door activations after building power failure
• Acts like a manual door closer
• Grade 1 - heavy-duty, commercial design
• Brush-less DC motor/gearbox tested in excess of 10 million cycles
• Dynamic braking for high wind applications
• Electronic back-check for abusive environments
• Power Close ensures consistent door latching
Designed for commercial, high traffic applications that require continuous automatic operation, such as those found in:
• Retail Outlets
ADA EZ / ADA EZ PRO Door Opener Statement of Warranty
1. ADA EZ Wire Free Door Opener Mechanical, Electrical, and Battery Components are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of invoice.
2. This warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from failure to perform normal maintenance, faulty installation, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, vandalism, acts of god, freight damage, application for which the product was not designed, or incorrect or improper wiring of electrical products.
3. This warranty does not cover the ordinary discharge of the battery due to automatic usage beyond what is recommended by the manufacture’s 80/25 rule – reference appendix A. Unless the device is powered using an approved auxiliary power supply.
4. Claims under this warranty must be made in writing to EDMIT INDUSTRIES INC. 1400 Boulevard Ford, Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada J6J 4Z2. EDMIT will determine whether to repair the defect, replace the product, or issue credit at the net value originally invoiced. EDMIT liability shall in no event exceed the net cost of the product.
REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR CREDIT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER.
EDMIT INDUSTRIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
EDMIT SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES FOR LABOR OR MATERIALS INCURRED BY OTHERS WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
Some states (provinces) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.