The Command Access CL1 is a high quality grade 1 cylindrical lock with the look and feel our customers have come to expect from leading brands, but at a significantly lower price. The CL1 is an ideal solution for that project where a “brand name” electrified product is not specified or required yet a high quality and economical solution is desired. You can install this lock with the confidence of knowing that the CL1 meets or exceeds the high standards of our other grade 1 modifications and carries the same no hassle 3-year warranty.
CL1 Electrified Cylindrical Lock
• UL Listed
• Grade 1
• 12 or 24 VDC
• Low Current Draw
• 3-Year Warranty
CL180EL - storeroom: (fail safe):
Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
CL180EU - storeroom: (fail secure):
Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
• Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
• Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
• Low current draw Clutching lever design
• Available SFIC
• Available with Schlage C type keyway standard
• No hassle 3-Year Warranty
• Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
• Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
• REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available (on all functions)
• CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
• Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)