The Command Access electrified version of the Corbin Russwin 3300 series cylindrical lock line allows for remote keyless access and egress control for heavy use applications where security and safety is critical. These locks may be purchased as complete locks. Along with the styles and finishes listed, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements. Common applications include stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computer rooms, classrooms, interior and exterior doors.
Corbin Russwin 3300 Electrified Cylindrical Lock
• UL Listed
• Grade 1
• 12 or 24 VDC
• Low Current Draw
• 3-Year Warranty
CL03EL - storeroom: (fail safe):
Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
CL05EU - storeroom: (fail secure):
Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
• Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
• Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
• No hassle 3-Year Warranty
• Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
• Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
• REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available (on all functions)
• CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
• CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 30 volts and converts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing the lockset to run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments.
• Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)