SELECT Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges
SELECT Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges offer the classic look of stainless steel for special applications (carbon steel also available). And because they are continuous hinges, they outperform most entrance components by distributing door weight along the full length of the doorframe.
- Lengths 78-3/4" / 83-1/8" / 85" / 95" / 118-3/4". SELECT hinges are normally 1" shorter than actual opening height. Custom lengths available. Please see the Toilet Partition hinge section for length information on the SL402TP and SL902TP.
- Hinge Duty Unless otherwise noted, all SELECT brand Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges are designed for medium-frequency doors up to 400 lb. or low-frequency doors up to 600 lb. (4 ft. maximum door width).
- Standard Finishes US32D Satin finish is standard on all stainless steel hinges. Standard carbon steel hinges are zinc plated. Standard aluminum hinges have a bright dipped anodized finish. Custom finishes, including painted and polished, are available.
- Fire Rating 3-hr. Underwriters Laboratories rating without fire pins or studs, tested to meet the Positive pressure requirements of UL10C, and in accordance with UBC 7.2 (1997). Standard on all SELECT Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges except Toilet Partition hinges.
- Dust-Free (Medical) Bearings Dust-free (medical) flanged double bearings are standard on all SELECT Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges except Toilet Partition hinges.
- Adjusta-Screw™ Fasteners Available for some models in order to correct frame fit variances up to 3/8".
- Grade 1 With the exception of Toilet Partition hinges, all SELECT Pin & Barrel Continuous Hinges are BHMA Grade 1 certified.